Book Your Adventure(s)
You’re almost there! Your escape room adventure is just a few clicks away! Please give a few seconds for the booking widget to load.
Important Booking FAQs
Well, we have three escape adventures
- The Doctor’s Secret, Playtime and The Fortune Teller
- each of which can accommodate between 2 to 8 players.
- Our social deduction strategy game
- The Floor Is Lava – can accommodate between 7 to 22 players.
That being said, we recommend that players be 10 years and above, as we feel that younger children may not be able to understand the games and puzzles, BUT We allow players of all ages to enter the room as long as there is an adult (18 years and above) to sign the waivers and be in the room with them.
- The Doctor’s Secret and The Fortune Teller are family-friendly with nothing that’s inappropriate for kids.
- Playtime has some horror elements like pools of blood and talking dolls that may scare younger children. We recommend Playtime players be at least 13 years old.
- The Floor Is Lava is a strategic social deduction game where you have to interrogate and maneuver to find out who in your team doesn’t belong and try to eliminate the other team’s members. We don’t think younger children will understand the game or be able to meaningfully take part at all.
* Please note that we charge children players at the same rate that we do adult players.
If you or any group member will be late, please notify us. We give a 10-minute grace period from your reservation time, after that, we may have to cut into your game time.
Here’s the deal: we welcome walk-ins, but we have to prioritize games and time slots that are pre-booked. So, it’s better if you make a prior booking.
If you want to walk in, please call us on 702-551-3075 to make sure rooms are available and that there’s someone on-site to run the game for you.
Yes to both!
Please give us a call at
(702) 551-3075 to set up your reservation. In either case there will be a $65 non refundable deposit required, in order to hold your reservation in case of no show or last minute cancellation.
If the booking is canceled or rescheduled within 48 hours prior to your booking time we will refund your deposit. Otherwise your deposit will be applied to your ticket price and you can pay the difference upon arrival for your booking.